CFA CFA General AdaptPrep CFA – Effective, Quality Learning at an Affordable Price

AdaptPrep CFA – Effective, Quality Learning at an Affordable Price

• Author
      Keymaster
        • CFA Charterholder
        Up
        ::
        AdaptPrep CFA – Effective, Quality Learning at an Affordable Price

By Sophie ​ We first heard about Passed Tense back in mid 2013 which piqued my interest, due to their adaptive question bank engine that tailors its difficulty to your level of mastery. You may…

Read the full story here

• Up

I have to say that AdaptPrep’s “adaptive question engine that tailors to your skill level” completely fails given the following:
        1. Keep generating the same set of questions over and over again rather than providing one with completely new questions
        2. Unable to generate any practice exams if your earned level is 10, therefore disrupting one’s study flow/timetable
        3. No transparency in how many questions are in the database making it hard to understand your “true” progress

I have communicated all the flaws with the AdaptPrep team, I just personally felt the product is not ready for public.

• Avatar of PaulAdaptPrepPaulAdaptPrep
        Participant
          • Undecided
          Up

Thanks Sophie! Great job giving a clear overview!

• Avatar of Hassan_khaled94Hassan_khaled94
          Participant
            • CFA Level 1
            Up

I was wondering why AdaptPrep isn’t an approved prep provider as of yet?

Viewing 3 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.