CFA CFA General Why & How You Should Prioritize CFA Practice Exams Approaching Exam Day

Why & How You Should Prioritize CFA Practice Exams Approaching Exam Day

• Author
      Keymaster
        • CFA Charterholder
        Up
        ::
        Why & How You Should Prioritize CFA Practice Exams Approaching Exam Day

By Christine Approaching the exam, many candidates are deciding whether to do more practice exams, or hit the study notes again.  Finishing and assessing the first practice exam can be pretty…

Read the full story here

Participant
          • CFA Level 1
          Up

Hey Dhileep,
          I also want to give exam of CFA but can you suggest me between real honorary doctorate and CFA, Because my friend was doing honorary Degree and he got good job through that.

Participant
            • Undecided
            Up

I am preparing for CFA level 1 2016 December exam, I would like to have your suggestion regarding the strategy to follow in the next 8 days. Till now I have reviewed all the topics twice and took 3 mock exams from Schwser. In each mock I scored from 58-62%. Could you please suggest what strategy to follow in the next 8 days. Do I need to review all the material once again or do I need to take exams or practice topic question daily until the exam. My major challenges are remembering the formulas from all topics. I will be on leave from my work until the exam day (3rd December 2016) hence I wanted to make most of this time. I will be waiting for your valuable suggestion.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.