CFA CFA Level 2 If only life didn’t get in the way…..Right?!

If only life didn’t get in the way…..Right?!

• Author
      Participant
        • CFA Level 2
        Up
        ::

So much for starting early — never was even possible.  And now I feel like my back is against the wall, as I hear Level 2 is the “beastliest” of them all!

Participant
          • CFA Level 2
          Up

I’m using Schweser…I’m not super efficient with it, but it’s definitely easier than using the material. Quant and Econ weren’t terrible, but I’m having a hard time with FRA, as I expected.

Participant
            • CFA Level 2
            Up

Thanks so much!!  I’m nervous about getting through all of the material by 4/30 — especially knowing that the FRA material will bog me down.  It will all come down to whether or not I can figure out the family/work/study/(life?) balance……probably the most difficult part for everyone.

• Up

started now too lol good luck
            key is to not despair

Keymaster
              • CFA Charterholder
              Up

@The_Auge many Level II candidates start on January, and they all do fine. As long as you have a well-structured plan and stick to it, it’ll work out fine. If you have any questions or worries just give us a shout here! 🙂

Participant
                • CFA Level 3
                Up

You may have to short the life and long the study! 🙂
                What material are you using? I saw a huge efficiency gain by using Schweser compared to the CFAi curriculum. Half the time going through the material and even better understanding, as I get distracted easily by the lengthy explanations of the curriculum.

Viewing 5 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.