Student Lounge All about ‘How I Met Your Mother’.

All about ‘How I Met Your Mother’.

• Author
      ::

Hey guys. I know totally off track and not at all relevant but it’s the final season of How I met your Mother!!! I can’t believe it’s been so long. The sad part is I am still not ready for it to end. This right here is one series that I would be glad to watch for a loooong time to come. It has made me laugh in so many countless ways. It is normal and yet so very special. I am really going to miss it. Only three more episodes to go!! 🙁

• Avatar of BeanCounterBeanCounter
      Participant
        • CFA Charterholder
        Up

@Sophie (you’re in London aren’t you?) – did you find the use of the incorrect tube trains really annoying?

• Up

Yes @BeanCounter‌ to both! 😀

Keymaster
          • CFA Charterholder
          Up

@BeanCounter‌ Season 3, you mean? Ah right. They were using District trains though (which is the right line) so all was well from my perspective. I used to take that line everyday!

Thor 2 also had a quite a few inaccuracies on the Underground…damn artistic license.

• Up

@hairyfairy I love all of em cos each and every one of em brings something to the series. I just saw ep 20 and man o man a few more to go :((

Participant
            • CFA Charterholder
            Up

@zee – in the first episode of season five. So, so many errors! Some of them are minor, but others are plot issues…

They show CCTV of a man getting on a Jubilee line train to get from Westminster to St James’s Park. And then it looks like they were filming in Charing Cross.

Participant
              • Undecided
              Up

@CFAcharterwannabe‌ My favorite’s got to be Marshall. 😀

• Up

Yea I love that series! That said, I’ve moved to Sherlock Holmes with Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman and really like it too 🙂

Keymaster
                • CFA Charterholder
                Up

@BeanCounter‌ were the tube trains incorrect? I wasn’t aware! Which episode was this?

• Up

me too @hairyfairy‌!

Participant
                  • Undecided
                  Up

I’m saving the whole season to binge-watch it all at once.

@CFAcharterwannabe
                  ‌ who’s your favorite character?

• Up

@Sophie I like the Sherlock series as well! Watching the third season right now 😉 Someone mentioned to me that if you like Sherlock then you’ll probably like The Mentalist.

• Up

@hairyfairy i was going to do the same thing but curiosity got the better of me. Now I feel really bad for watching it sort of knowing how it’s going to end. They should have finished it on a happy note. Way too much sadness in the world already.

@Sophie
                  : I’ve heard a lot about Sherlock. Really wanted to watch it too but I am trying to avoid anything else till the exams are over. Trying to revive my nerdy soul 😀

@BeanCounter
                  : I’ve seen Thor 2. I thought it was good. I like action flicks so it was a one time watch kinda thing. The really cool deal was the way the climax was shot. The destruction and the effects when they shot in London that was real fun.

• Up

I’m saving the whole season to binge-watch it all at once.

@CFAcharterwannabe
                  ‌ who’s your favorite character?

@hairyfairy
                  I love em all but I think the Barney character and his Playbook make it way funny 😀 Who is your favorite?

Participant
                    • CFA Charterholder
                    Up

@BeanCounter‌ Season 3, you mean? Ah right. They were using District trains though (which is the right line) so all was well from my perspective. I used to take that line everyday!

Thor 2 also had a quite a few inaccuracies on the Underground…damn artistic license.

Yes, season 3 – oops. You mean for the train that they found? (trying to avoid too many spoilers…) Yes, I understand they actually built that one. But they also used it at the start – when the character got off at Euston Square.

I’ve not seen Thor 2 – but Skyfall was horrific…

Viewing 14 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.