CFA CFA Level 1 CFAI Practice Assessments

CFAI Practice Assessments

• Author
      ::

Greetings to all ,

I am taking CFA Institute’s practice assessments (Candidate Resources) and I think there are some errors there.

Specifically in the Equity assessment there are 25 question (there is a double one).
      When you finish the test some questions state as incorrect even if you have the correct choice.
      I mean the explanation is solid but it says Incorrect despite you have the correct choice marked.

Has anybody else experienced something similar?

• Up

Hey @GeorgeKop‌ , I think it’s fine having a question or two for the sake of discussion, as long as it’s not actual exams material.

• Up

Can I post material from CFAI?

• Up

• Up

Hi @GeorgeKop‌ , would you mind posting some questions here to share with us which in particular you think is incorrect. E.g. I finished the CFA exams a few years go and wouldn’t have access to the resources.

• Up

• Up

I mean the explanation the Institute gives is correct and we conclude to the same result.
      Let’s say the answer is “the growth rate is 4%” and although I have marked 4% as the answer , it still says Incorrect.
      I feel there is an error there because, as I told you , there is even a double question in the assessment.
      From the 25 questions, 1 particular appears 2 times.

I know it’s kinda hard to explain but I believe if someone is taking the assessment of equity can help me clarify.

Thnx for your interest , sophie!

• Up

@GeorgeKop‌ – it seems like a CFAI error then when the answer (which I got the same) is the same in the explanation. I wouldn’t worry about this.

• Up

Well , that’s what I thought but you know, when you are taking small tests and find something like this, you start to doubt about yourself.

Anyway thanks for your attention!

• Up

No worries @GeorgeKop‌ , that’s what we’re here for! 🙂

Keep us posted on your concerns/questions then

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.