CFA CFA General 8 Results-Boosting Tips for the CFA Exams

8 Results-Boosting Tips for the CFA Exams

• Author
      Keymaster
        • CFA Charterholder
        Up
        ::
        8 Results-Boosting Tips for the CFA Exams

By Mike With less than 60 days for the CFA exams, a lot of you must be feeling the pressure to change gears and started rushing through the topics to get as much as possible done.  However, unlike…

Read the full story here

Participant
          • CFA Level 1
          Up

yeah agree with you there @hairyfairy‌ . I found the flash card suggestion useful though, and liking the new free trial of this 5 A Day mobile flash card app so far! It’s pretty useful for commute I’d think, with so many bite size info to absorb of the whole sea of formulae!

Will play around with it a few more days and see – might just get the iOS app then. Still not sure if I am a physical flash card person or not…

Participant
            • CFA Level 3
            Up

Hi,

is the 5 A Day Prep is only for CFA Level 1 candidates ?

when i click on this page http://5adaycfa.com/#products , under High Quality, Full Color Printed Cards heading it says – Covers all sessions and readings from the most up-to-date 2014 December CFA L1 Curriculum and under other two heading it doesn’t specify which CFA Level.

I am confused. please guide me to the CFA Level 2 flash cards by 5 A Day Prep.

Thank you.

Regards,
            Neha Seth

• Up

Hi Neha, since we are in April already 5 A Day Prep team has decided not to restock/print the Level 2 and Level 3 Study Cards for the 2014 June exams. This 300hrs.com offer is only valid for the Level 1 printed cards at the moment. If you want to buy the Level 2 cards these are only available on the Appstore or PlayStore. If you require the Flash or Web based version of the Level 2 cards this can be arranged but you need to send us a formal request on support@5adaycfa.com

Participant
              • Undecided
              Up

I’ve only used mnemonics in 1-2 places in the L1 exam. They definitely have their place but I find them more of a security blanket at the start (before you crack on with practice exams). As you get more familiar with the material they become kind of redundant.

Viewing 4 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.