CFA CFA Level 2 Level 2 – wrongly marked ‘optional’ segments in some volumes?

Level 2 – wrongly marked ‘optional’ segments in some volumes?

• Author
      ::

Did other Level 2 candidates get the email from CFA Institute last week about the wrongly marked ‘optional’ segments in some volumes for Level 2, I think it was Volume 5? I can’t access my email, so I was wondering if someone could repeat the information here? Thanks.

Keymaster
        • CFA Charterholder
        Up

From the Level II Errata:

Reading 49: Section 7.2.2 (p. 100) up to Section 7.3 (p. 106) were
        mistakenly marked as optional during printing. These sections are assigned as part of the required reading.

Reading 50: There were printing errors in this reading:
        Section 5 (p. 146) up to Section 5.1 (p. 147) should be marked as optional; this section
        is not assigned.
        Section 6 (p. 167) up to Section 9 (p. 211) were mistakenly marked as optional. These
        sections are assigned as part of the required reading.

This is updated every month so you may want to check back. Hope this helps! http://www.cfainstitute.org/programs/cfaprogram/courseofstudy/Pages/study_sessions.aspx

• Up

Thank you so much.

Keymaster
          • CFA Charterholder
          Up

Not a problem @Shantala! Looking forward to seeing you around!

• Up

Hi Matt, yes they did email me (and other L2 candidates, I suppose) last week, only I didn’t remember all the details and can’t access my work email over the weekend.

• Up

Did they email this to you as a L2 candidate? Or did you have to find it yourself? I would hope that with an error of that magnitude they would have emailed you!

Edit: sorry, only just realised that Zees comment was not the first post, my bad.

Keymaster
            • CFA Charterholder
            Up

You should probably still check your email next week just to be sure you’ve got all your bases covered @shantala!

Viewing 6 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.