CFA CFA Level 3 Why are there no good L III formula sheets?

Why are there no good L III formula sheets?

• Author
      Participant
        • CFA Charterholder
        Up
        ::

I had a good formula sheet for L II last year (Elan?) but have not been able to find anything this year. Doing practice exams I’m discovering just how much I’ve forgotten and am looking for a sheet to prompt me. Given there’s less formulas than on L II I thought it would be no problems – but apparently not…

What are other people using?

Participant
          • CFA Level 3
          Up

Hello @BeanCounter , I’ve been compiling my own notes since L1, never bother to use schweser’s quick sheet. It’s better to write your own notes because you will remember them better and when you refer to them, you know where to look for it. Also, because you’re the one summarising it, you know what your notes refer to and you might only memo your weak areas instead of everything.

Participant
            • CFA Level 3
            Up

To be honest, there are not many formulas in L3 compared to L1 & 2, some can be memorised easily so you don’t have to memo, only memo those you tend to forget.

• Avatar of BeanCounterBeanCounter
            Participant
              • CFA Charterholder
              Up

Hi @vincentt – get the theory, but it’s a bit late at this stage for that!

• Avatar of BeanCounterBeanCounter
              Participant
                • CFA Charterholder
                Up

Yes, that’s what I’m doing now. I’d slacked off a bit because there were so many fewer formulas – but started doing mocks and got scared for not remembering.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.