Career Discussions Career Search – Where to Start

Career Search – Where to Start

• Author
      ::

I’m trying to make a switch to finance. I am a Level II candidate and am interested in fixed income or derivatives. What websites are recommended for finding such jobs? Is it preferable to go to the company website?
      Thanks

• Up

Hi @MacallanDuration‌ – tell us more about your background? What do you currently do, and any role in particular you’re interested in? A lot of it depends on level of experience, background, geography, interviewing skills, job market situation – quite a broad place to start but I’m sure the community here can help point you towards the right direction.

• Up

I am a Sales and Marketing professional with four years plus experience in Banking and Finance. I work for a Financial Consultant as a Relationship Manager – Trade Finance & Corporate Finance in Dubai. I am a Computer Engineer and have a MBA degree in Marketing. Being in Sales field I was seeking a comprehensive accredited degree in finance, so enrolled for CFA L1. I would request you all to comment upon how can completing CFA L3 shape my career.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.