Student Lounge *Book Recommendation* Real Money – Jim Cramer

*Book Recommendation* Real Money – Jim Cramer

• Author
      ::

How do we find hot stocks without getting burned? How do we fatten our portfolios and stay financially healthy?

Former hedge-fund manager and longtime Wall Street commentator Jim Cramer explains how to invest wisely in chaotic times, and he does so in plain English in a style that is as much fun as investing is — or should be, when it’s done right.

For starters, Cramer recommends devoting a portion of your assets to speculation. Everyone wants to find the big winners that can bring outsized gains, and Cramer explains how to allocate your portfolio so that you can afford to take this kind of risk wisely. He explains why “buy and hold” is a losing philosophy: For Cramer, it’s “buy and homework.”

• Up

The only time I’ve seen this dude was on Iron Man (when Tony Stark just announced Stark Industries is shutting down their defence department). 😀

lol @tim

Participant
        • CFA Charterholder
        Up

Wow, that’s quite an opposite view from value investing… devoting a portion of your asset to speculation?! Added to my list, thanks @imdnextbuffet!

• Up

The only time I’ve seen this dude was on Iron Man (when Tony Stark just announced Stark Industries is shutting down their defence department). 😀

• Up

Wow, that’s quite an opposite view from value investing… devoting a portion of your asset to speculation?! Added to my list, thanks @imdnextbuffet!

yes try to read it if you can. its cool read @reena

Participant
          • CFA Charterholder
          Up

Will do @imdnextbuffet!

Viewing 5 reply threads
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.