See how our partners can help you ace your CFA exams.
How would you study for the Level II in my situation?
Its been a while and I am back at it. Now onto my second attempt on my L2. I wanted to reach out to the community to understand what I should reuse vs. what I should buy.What I have from last year:
- 2014 Kaplan Schweser notes, slides, and mock exams (lacking the q-bank)
- 700+ personalized, hand written notecards
- 2014 CFAI provided materials
I intend to re-ead each section in the 2014 Kaplan volumes and then plan on taking the respective questions found in the Kaplan and the CFAI readings. This is my plan prior to entering to review/mock mode in April.
1) Do you suggest reading the CFAI material or the Kaplan material?
2) If you are in the Kaplan camp, do you think it is okay to reuse my materials in this way or should I bite the bullet and buy new material?
2) Does it make sense to buy the Q bank or something similar this go-around?
Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!