CFA CFA General For people who took Level I in December, when will you be attempting Level II?

For people who took Level I in December, when will you be attempting Level II?

• Author
    • Avatar of simply_complex2simply_complex2
      Participant
        • CFA Level 1
        Up
        ::

I’m just curious 🙂 I’m probably going to sign up for the June 2015 exam, seeing as there is no harm in trying, and want to hear everyone’s thoughts/comments/experiences/opinions etc.

• Up

June 2016 for me. My job is in risk, so it’s more relevant to get the FRM out of the way and they only require 2 years work experience, while the CFA requires 4 years. So it’s best to focus on the FRM in May and November of this year, Level 2 during the summer of 2016, and Level 3 during the following summer. It’s going to be tough, maintaining a job, grad school aspirations, but it’s all worth it. By the beginning of 2018, I want to be done with the CFA, grad school, FRM, and the relevant work experience.

Congrats to all those who passed. I still can’t believe I passed, I really thought I tanked it, it felt awesome and good boost of confidence to keep going at it.

Participant
          • CFA Level 2
          Up

My vote is for 2015, but I am yet to start preparing…

Participant
            • CFA Charterholder
            Up

Yep…I’m definitely going for level 2 in June 2015. Just got my Dec result but am already about 80 hours into my level 2 stuff. I’ve got a potentially very busy few months ahead with a new job and relocation from London to Hong Kong but I can’t bear the thought of waiting until 2016…just hope I can fit all the studying in!!

• Up

Hey all – thought this article may help 🙂

• Up

I know myself…I will not be prepared for Level II this June. I am gonna shoot for June 2016. In the meantime I plan on studying for the GMAT to keep my options open…and to keep my brain functioning 🙂

Participant
              • CFA Level 2
              Up

I cleared L1 yesterday, already started preparing for L2 in June

• Avatar of simply_complex2simply_complex2
              Participant
                • CFA Level 1
                Up

good luck with your gmat prep!

• Up

I am voting for June 2016 too. anyone know when does the registration starts? It says July 2015 in CFA website but I dont see the relevant fees structure and deadlines.

Participant
                  • Undecided
                  Up

@Jennifer should be around / after results day – (28th July)

Viewing 9 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.