Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Month's Leaders

Recommended Discussions

See how our partners can help you ace your CFA exams.

Bloomberg Level I CFA Exam Prep: A Smarter Approach to Study for the Digital Age

edited July 2015 in 300 Hours

imageBloomberg Level I CFA Exam Prep: A Smarter Approach to Study for the Digital Age

CFA Dates & Deadlines

Read the full story here

Comments

• edited July 2015
    Interesting. I was thinking of taking the BAT a few months back: looks like Bloomberg are going into the education biz big time. Good for candidates, although I hope they'll come out with something for L3 before my time comes...
  • Choices for candidates just keep improving, big change from just a few years back.

How about when I'd like to learn offline though? For example, in my office where lots of websites are restricted? Are there properly formatted printouts available?
  • ArbitrageurArbitrageur Orange CountyPosts: 32 Jr Portfolio Manager
    Kaplan is going to need to step their game up (maybe they can finally make use of that Stella acquisition's IP). Wish this was around when I took Level I.
  • ensenmasonensenmason Los AngelesPosts: 38 Associate
    Any word on when or if they'll be coming out with a level 2 version?

• @ensenmason I think the response to their initial L1 product will determine how quickly they'll invest in L2 and L3. This is unfortunately a common approach for all providers entering the CFA market.