Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CFA Events Calendar

View full calendar

CFA Events Calendar

View full calendar

Recommended Discussions

See how our partners can help you ace your CFA exams.

Level II prep timetable

Good afternoon,

I've penciled in my schedule for next year's Level II exam prep and it looks something like this.

• Primarily Schweser for review, supplement with EOC and Blue Box questions from CFAI Curriculum
  • Start review September 14
  • 16 - 18 hours a week (have around 600 hours scheduled, room for a few days off as needed)
  • Complete first review of material by April 1 (including two passes on Ethics)
  • Take first mock exam April 2 (will take 6 mock exams total)

I've yet to determine the order of study, but will post a finalized schedule as soon as I iron out the final few details.

Thanks,

LeChiffre

Comments

• LeChiffre said:
    • Start review September 14
    • 16 - 18 hours a week (have around 600 hours scheduled, room for a few days off as needed)
    • Complete first review of material by April 1 (including two passes on Ethics)
    • Take first mock exam April 2 (will take 6 mock exams total)
    Just commenting, as I assume you're looking for a second opinion.

If you're starting in Sept, shouldn't the target date to finish first review be sooner? The current plan, you're taking 6.5 months of review + 2 months of practice + possible reviews. I would overweight practice to be 5.5 review, 3 months practice, or maybe 6 / 3.5.
    Ch.Ministry