See how our partners can help you ace your CFA exams.
I've penciled in my schedule for next year's Level II exam prep and it looks something like this.
- Primarily Schweser for review, supplement with EOC and Blue Box questions from CFAI Curriculum
- Start review September 14
- 16 - 18 hours a week (have around 600 hours scheduled, room for a few days off as needed)
- Complete first review of material by April 1 (including two passes on Ethics)
- Take first mock exam April 2 (will take 6 mock exams total)
I've yet to determine the order of study, but will post a finalized schedule as soon as I iron out the final few details.