CFA CFA General Get Up to 10 Full CFA Practice Exams with Bloomberg’s CFA Simulation Exams

Get Up to 10 Full CFA Practice Exams with Bloomberg’s CFA Simulation Exams

• Author
      Keymaster
        • CFA Charterholder
        Up
        ::
        Get Up to 10 Full CFA Practice Exams with Bloomberg’s CFA Simulation Exams

Featured Providers

Read the full story here

• Avatar of WesMantoothWesMantooth
        Participant
          • CFA Charterholder
          Up

That looks really cool, the interface looks great and the content sounds top notch. I wish this was around when I was studying!

Participant
            • CFA Level 1
            Up

@artyeasel My guess is that Bloomberg is charging the new ‘VAT on Electronic Services’ to consumers in the EU. The customer service calls it ‘VAT tax’. Bloomberg does not supply an invoice specifying the tax amount, and apparently thinks that a VAT ID number is similar to a invoice number. Something to consider if you don’t want your employer to think that you are pulling a clumsy expenses scam.

On a more positive note, the study system still got me hooked.

• Up

@vbaarn what charge is this? That sounds exorbitant.

Keymaster
              • CFA Charterholder
              Up

HI @vbaarn

We’ve passed the message on to Bloomberg, who confirmed that it is indeed new VAT charges under the recent EU changes.

Good to know the system helps though!

Participant
                • CFA Level 1
                Up

Please be warned that the provider slaps an extra $125.79 on the price of $599, based on some fine print in the terms and conditions. One month after crediting my account, I still haven’t received a proper specified invoice. The website is often unresponsive due to scripting errors and the training material contains dozens of errors.

Viewing 5 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.