CFA CFA Level 2 Does anyone have an Excel Spreadsheet/Workbook of the Level II LOS (2014 or 2015)?

Does anyone have an Excel Spreadsheet/Workbook of the Level II LOS (2014 or 2015)?

• Author
      Participant
        • CFA Level 2
        Up
        ::

Hi all! I am new to the 300 hours forum, but have already found it immensely helpful for CFA 1. Thank you everyone who shares and contributes!

For CFA II I would love to have the chapter LOS in an Excel format to help with my schedule managment. Does anyone have them in such a handy format?

Thanking you!

Participant
          • CFA Level 3
          Up

I put together the attached spreadsheet to help with tracking study time. Hope it helps. 

casi voted up
        • Avatar of harshit_tahilianiharshit_tahiliani
          Participant
            • CFA Level 2
            Up

Hey I’m also a level 2 candidate and its a great idea to have a spread sheet ready where you can check how much of the material you’ve finished.
            But rather than looking for someone who has already made the spreadsheet. You can DIY (do-it-yourself).. I personally believe the DIY approach is the best cause you will learn something or the other while DIY-ing.

Cheers!

Participant
              • CFA Level 3
              Up

I was wondering same thing.  Unfortunately you could make one before someone provides you with one! 😉

• Avatar of harshit_tahilianiharshit_tahiliani
              Participant
                • CFA Level 2
                Up

Hey its a great idea, though i dont have one ready myself..
                this seems more like a DIY (do-it-yourself) thing.. dosen’t it?

Why wait for another candidate to prepare one or get his/her hands on one? 

Plus im sure you’ll learn alot while preparing it.

All the best and cheers 🙂

Participant
                  • CFA Level 2
                  Up

Yes… I was going to add typical questions to each LOS then report and share, but I realise now with Schwesser notes available there is little point in doing that.

Cheers.

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.