CFA CFA General The 300 Hours Free CFA Study Planner – Start Your CFA Studies Right

The 300 Hours Free CFA Study Planner – Start Your CFA Studies Right

• Author
      Keymaster
        • CFA Charterholder
        Up
        ::
        The 300 Hours Free CFA Study Planner – Start Your CFA Studies Right

By Sophie So you’ve made up your mind  to take up the CFA exams. Great!  Don’t forget to register now  to start your exam preparation and commit to the challenges ahead . The natural next step is…

Read the full story here

Participant
          • CFA Level 2
          Up

This spreadsheet is really useful I like it! There’s also an app that does exactly the same thing and more. It’s called Planner Pig, you can import your CFA Level Topics and it will create a plan for you. https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/planner-pig/id1070913056?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

Participant
            • CFA Level 2
            Up

Hi,
            I have registered for online planner but have not received on my mail. Could admin please assist? Many Thanks.

• Avatar of nisjai_1696nisjai_1696
            Participant
              • CFA Level 1
              Up

Hi team,
              I have tried to generate a planner thrice for my L1 exam in June 2019 but did not receive any mail. Dear admin, please look into this matter.

• Up

Yes @BrianColinKelley29 , it works for everyone, regardless of level and study material. You just need to make a copy of the spreadsheet, update the section in grey under “Detailed Study Schedule” worksheet to customize your own schedule (based on your study material chosen).

Participant
                • CFA Level 1
                Up

What is the difference between the “Total pages to cover” and the “CFA Curriculum pages” columns? Specifically are you suggesting not to cover all the pages in the curriculum, and if so what should be skipped? Or does the former column refer to the total number of pages from a different resource?

• Up

Hi – this was due to a Google Apps bug that activated over Christmas (yay!) that we’ve now resolved. The planner should be working fine now – thanks for your patience!

• Up

Does the recommended Study Planner pertain to someone studying with the CFA Institute material, Schweser, or other?

• Avatar of donnyandikadonnyandika
                Participant
                  • CFA Level 1
                  Up

Hi, I used your spreadsheet planner for level 1 and it was fantastic!
                  I have registered for the online planner yesterday for Level 2 but never received it on my email.
                  Is there another way to access it?

Participant
                    • CFA Level 1
                    Up

hey, I have singed in many times and not receiving any email. thanks!

Participant
                      • Undecided
                      Up

Hi Sophie, I cannot access the spreadsheet? are you able to assist, seems to be a dead link in google docs.

Keymaster
                        • CFA Charterholder
                        Up

Hi @donnyandika

Our generator wasn’t working over the weekend due to a bug. You should have received your L2 study planner now – sorry for the inconvenience!

• Up

Hi @Eli, I’ve re-emailed you your study planner. If you still have any issues please email me directly – christine@300hours.com

• Up

Hi @pm_gupta, thanks for letting us know! I’ve just checked the backend and you’ve generated three planners successfully, which should have been emailed to your specified email address. Here’s a few things you can try:

• Do check your spam folders in case it got sent there
                        • Try an alternative email address

If all else fails, just email us at studyplanner@300hours.com and we’ll get you sorted.

Viewing 13 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.