Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CFA Events Calendar

View full calendar

Recommended Discussions

See how our partners can help you ace your CFA exams.

General CFA Discussion Picks

ZeeZee London - UKPosts: 1,528 Jr Partner
edited January 2014 in General CFA Topics
This is an evolving post of useful General CFA discussions. As new and awesome discussions are created, I will be continually adding them here to create a quick reference guide for everyone dive straight in!
TopicDescription
An interesting question - should I actually bother helping anyone else taking the same Level as me?@MattyJ debates whether it's best to work together when studying for the CFA exams...or not.
Anki and other SRS/flash card study methods@Marek discusses the anki deck and how it helps flash card preparation.
CFA and Parenting@marc shares the challenges of balancing CFA and new additions to the family.
Deep vs Light Reading@marc explains both approaches to studying - which one are you?
How Many Practice Exams Are You Planning to Do?@reena asks everyone what their targets are.
Practice Exam Approaches@vijay asks if we should ease into it, or start with all guns blazing.
Revision Optimization@diya shares her tips on how to best prepare for the CFA exams.
Study Scheduling (Readings vs. Questions/Practice exams)@marc thinks about the perfect balance.
Thinking of Taking the Plunge into the CFA Exam...@Rhino6187 ponders the possibilities of pursuing a CFA qualification and its benefits.
Tips if Your Test Center is in London@marc shares his experiences in the Excel Centre, London.
What Are the Odds of Your Calculator Actually Dying?@lulu123 asks the question we all ask ourselves at some point, and we compare real-life experiences.
Homer: He might have all the money in the world, but there’s one thing he can’t buy. Marge: What’s that? Homer: .......A dinosaur The Simpsons
lulu123krishTa

Comments