::
        Passing CFA Level I with Bloomberg CFA Prep

Featured Offer View All Current Offers

Read the full story here

Participant
          • Undecided
          Up

Hi, I have been trailing the BloombergPrep material and I’m seriously tempted to jump back in a attempt level 1, having failed 12 years ago. I like the adaptive learning techniques and feel I may learn more effectively in this manner than through reading a volume of textbooks. To your point Edmund, Bloomberg informed me they are rolling out Level 2 in January 2017 in time for the June 2017 exams so it looks like they will offer level 3 too down the road. Edmund, did you solely do Bloomberg or did you compliment this with reading the curriculum and/or creating your own study notes? Half of me thinks I’m mad attempting it now that I have two small children and very little time, but the other half believes more effective studying in this manner may be the answer. Thoughts please 🙂

Participant
            • CFA Level 2
            Up

Glad PassedTense/AdaptPrep worked for you, Cedric! What did you think of the videos, in particular? Was there a lot of reading…? It looks like AdaptPrep offers Level 2 prep as well, or are you looking for a change? Personally, I’m now using Wiley (Efficient Learning) CFA prep for Level 2 in June. There’s videos by teachers who are clearly very smart and explain the topics really quite well. They also have a test bank with lots of questions etc. Plus, there’s a weekly class that’s both live and archived so you can come back to it afterwards. All that said, I do miss the Bloomberg program…

Participant
              • CFA Level 2
              Up

For CFA Level 1 I used PassedTense for exam preperations (was still in Beta mode and I believe they are now called AdaptPrep) and I must say this seems to be based on the same idea/premise. It worked great for me (passed on first attempt). I’m now looking for something similar for Level 2 and was hoping that Bloomberg might offer that, but haven’t been able to find a (good/similar) Level 2 prep anywhere. If anyone could recommend one that would be very kind of them!

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.