CFA CFA Level 2 Hearing crickets in here….

Hearing crickets in here….

• Author
      Participant
        • CFA Level 3
        Up
        ::

Not much activity on this forum as expected at this time. Everyone is cramming so GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! 

Participant
          • CFA Level 3
          Up

@stuj79 I am at about 630 hours right now for level II. I had 615 total for level I. I feel more confident than I did for level I right now. I think I’ll end up with about 675 hrs give or take 5 by the end. I know better than to gloat about mock scores in forum so I’ll just say the p-value, with the null being equal to PASS, is about 1 percent. 

Participant
            • CFA Level 3
            Up

Thanks I hope so. I am pessimists by nature so I always expect the worse.

Participant
              • CFA Charterholder
              Up

Nah I’ve read your posts for a while… I reckon you’ll absolutely nail level 2. I really didn’t find it as bad as everyone says…. Got all but one section above 70% with God damn econ between 50 and 70. I was a maximum of two questions away from  clean sweep….. Anyhoo…. As I said, I reckon yore gonna smash it.

• Avatar of ctownballer03ctownballer03
              Participant
                • Undecided
                Up
                Stuj79 said:
                Yeah I’ve got L3 this year so just hammering mocks….less time spent on forums and more time spent trying to nail down the AM portion of the exam 😉

How is your L2 prep coming along? I remember you crushed the prep for L1….having a similar experience?

I come check these places out when I’m confused on stuff, but I find they make me more nervous than anything. At least on analyst forums, there are so many posts about “what’s the pass rate”, “do you think you’re gonna pass’, etc.. It stresses me out more than helps me, I’d rather stay away for the most part and just focus on learning the curriculum. 

Participant
                  • CFA Level 3
                  Up

In case anyone didn’t get the sarcasm in my last comment,  this is my disclaimer lol

Participant
                    • CFA Charterholder
                    Up

Yeah I’ve got L3 this year so just hammering mocks….less time spent on forums and more time spent trying to nail down the AM portion of the exam 😉

How is your L2 prep coming along? I remember you crushed the prep for L1….having a similar experience?

Participant
                      • Undecided
                      Up

Pessimists prepare for the worst, so they come out on top! 😉

Viewing 7 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.