Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CFA Events Calendar

View full calendar

CFA Events Calendar

View full calendar

Recommended Discussions

See how our partners can help you ace your CFA exams.

Which Schweser Package to buy for Dec '16??

Ok, I'm confused between the Schweser Notes package or The premium self study package. I attend a class for my prep.
Somebody suggest!

Thanks xx
Tagged:

Comments

• Rahul, as I posted this answer in some other forums, I believe video lectures of Irfanullah will definitely help you. It thoroughly covers complete syllabus and also makes it real easy to understand the concepts. I definitely prefer it over Schweser considering that you must have basic understanding of few topics before you can refer Schweser.

I really struggled when I was referring other materials like Wiley and Schweser but then I started preparing from Irfanullah video lectures. Trust me it did wonders for me. I made my life so easy. I was really depressed with my preparation but  Irfanullah sir really helped me. 

You can send a mail to [email protected] They have all the material related to CFA level 1 at really very cheap price. They also provide Schweser CFA material at lowest prices.

I got complete series of Irfanullah lectures(2016) for Rs 2000-2500(usually costs more than 15000–20000).