CFA CFA Level 2 Wiley Vs. Kaplan. Please help!

Wiley Vs. Kaplan. Please help!

• Author
      Participant
        • CFA Level 2
        Up
        ::

I really want to know which study material is better for Level 2 – Wiley or Kaplan? I’ve been through a lot of answers on analystforum, quora, etc. and the general consensus seems to be that Wiley is better with the study material/videos and Kaplan is better with the mocks. Hence leaning towards Wiley for now. What’s your opinion? Also, are the Wiley Study Guides fully printable? THAT is very important to me.
        Thanks!

Participant
          • CFA Level 1
          Up

can I have the link of irfanullah please? 

Participant
            • CFA Level 3
            Up

for me irfanullah did the magic. my friends used him and we all passed level 2.  highly recommended.

Participant
              • CFA Level 3
              Up

I’ve asked that question a few weeks ago, with no clear answer.
              https://300hours.com/f/cfa/level-2/t/wiley-prep-material/#latest

I plan on using finquiz.com combined with the curriculum for level 2. I heard their mocks are quite ok (I’d still double check that).

Could you please provide me with the links to your Schweser vs Wiley reviews? 

Thanks! 

Participant
                • CFA Level 3
                Up

If you study hard and truly put in the effort then Kaplan Schweser is more than enough to pass both level I and II. Their material was 95% of my resources and anyone who claims “they leave out material” is either 1) working for another prep provider 2) is sour at Kaplan because instead of going 100% they slacked off and did not put in the effort.

Participant
                  • CFA Level 1
                  Up

Googs, am afraid that you are generalizing now, I was one of the people who tried both notes provider and I can tell that Kaplan is not doing well in level 2 preparation materials..

I change my Kaplan notes with willy and I spend the same effort I use to do with Kaplan but the my understanding and my progress as will remarkably enhanced.

the only weakness in willy preparation package is the they don’t  have good Q bank, the questions is very easy!    

Participant
                    • CFA Level 3
                    Up

Agree to disagree 

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.