CFA CFA General How To Correctly Display Your CFA Status On Your CV & LinkedIn

How To Correctly Display Your CFA Status On Your CV & LinkedIn

• Author
      Keymaster
        • CFA Charterholder
        Up
        ::
        How To Correctly Display Your CFA Status On Your CV & LinkedIn

By Zee After results day, there’s obviously a lot of focus on what you should put on your CV now that you’ve got a shiny new accomplishment. For those of you who passed, besides thinking about …

Read the full story here

• Up

How do i write CFA Level 1 passed on my academic qualifications for a masters degree college application?

Participant
          • Undecided
          Up
          What I have have completed all the exams and work experience, received the certificate but have not been working in the industry lately and thus have not paid my dues. Can I still call myself a charterholder?

No. You can only say ‘charterholder’ if you’re a current member, they’re pretty vigilant about that and you would eventually get emailed about it if you put it on LinkedIn etc.

• Up
          tn2017 said:
          I have passed all levels and am waiting to complete experience. I used to put my status “passed all 3 levels of CFA exam under certification on LinkedIn. A while back, some compliance person from CFA Institute emailed me saying I was in violation of code because it’s not supposed to be under certification but education. I decided to just remove all reference to CFA from my profile until I’m chartered.

That strikes me as petty – I’m surprised CFAI has that much resources to dedicate to projects like that.

• Up

What I have have completed all the exams and work experience, received the certificate but have not been working in the industry lately and thus have not paid my dues. Can I still call myself a charterholder?

• Up

Hi, so I have recently finished my CFA Level 1 exam (December 2018) and I am currently waiting for the result. Is It okay to refer myself as a ‘CFA candidate (December 2018)’ in my resume?

• Up
          Quahlee said:
          Hi, so I have recently finished my CFA Level 1 exam (December 2018) and I am currently waiting for the result. Is It okay to refer myself as a ‘CFA candidate (December 2018)’ in my resume?

Yes, until your exam results are published.

• Avatar of concernedapeconcernedape
          Participant
            • CFA Level 2
            Up
            khushboo said:
            How do i write CFA Level 1 passed on my academic qualifications for a masters degree college application?

“Passed CFA Level 1”? Read the article, buddy.

Participant
              • Undecided
              Up

@aiyshwaryaaj I don’t see why not, but I’m not sure if it’ll have that positive an on your profile.

Participant
                • Undecided
                Up

wrg

• Avatar of aiyshwaryaajaiyshwaryaaj
                Participant
                  • Undecided
                  Up

Can i place Passed Level 1 CFA on my headline on linkedin

• Up

I have passed all levels and am waiting to complete experience. I used to put my status “passed all 3 levels of CFA exam under certification on LinkedIn. A while back, some compliance person from CFA Institute emailed me saying I was in violation of code because it’s not supposed to be under certification but education. I decided to just remove all reference to CFA from my profile until I’m chartered.

Viewing 11 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.