CFA CFA Level 1 The stress hit me like a freight train today

The stress hit me like a freight train today

• Author
      Participant
        • CFA Level 1
        Up
        ::

Id been doing well just taking the studying day by day week by week….until today. Today I hit the one month mark since i started studying, i felt like i had been making great progress, 2 of the 6 CFA volumes down, but wow 2 1/2 months left to finish the last 4. Plus having adequate time to practice problems and formulas. When i started i was worried 4 months out I was risking over studying and not remembering anything, now i’m worried that it will be the exact opposite, just barley finishing the material right before the exam. I’m pretty sure everyone else studying for or already completed this exam has been here at some point or another, it was half expected but I still wasn’t ready. 

That’s OK new plan of action, I’m bumping my weekly study time up a modest amount (20hrs a week to 30-35). This should put me through the material early November if i keep going through volumes at the same pace, leaving 3 weeks to bear down on problems and practice exams. 

Participant
          • CFA Level 3
          Up
          ::

Keep trucking. You want to be in full out review mode taking mocks by November 1.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.