CFA CFA General CFA Time Constrained? Here’s How to Blitz Through the Rest of Your CFA Notes in One Week

CFA Time Constrained? Here’s How to Blitz Through the Rest of Your CFA Notes in One Week

• Author
      Keymaster
        • CFA Charterholder
        Up
        ::
        CFA Time Constrained? Here’s How to Blitz Through the Rest of Your CFA Notes in One Week

By Mike You should be done with your CFA curriculum one month before your actual exam date. Are you on track? Finishing up your curriculum allows you to start to focus on taking the exam and…

Read the full story here

Participant
          • Undecided
          Up

I have registered for December 2016 and I have completed reading all 10 topics twice till now, for the rest of the days until the main exam i am planning to write a mock exam every week on Sunday. Based on the result of the mock exam I am planning to study on my week topics on all subjects until the next Sunday arrives so the my next mock exam will be performed better the previous one. I am planning to write atleast 4 mock exams until one week before the main exam. Could you please suggest if this plan is good or is there some thing else I need to do ?

Participant
            • CFA Level 2
            Up

Hey @dhileep83 I think you’re on the perfect track. I also listened/watched youtube vids on my commute to work. I would recommend taking at least 5 mock exams (based on feedback of those who passed; I did 5 mock exams). Be confident and back yourself.

Participant
              • CFA Level 1
              Up

Hey. Thanks for this post.

I’m finding it difficult to maintain concentration these last two weeks which not at all ideal given how close the exam is. Do you have any tips for how to keep on going when your mind has other ideas?

Thanks

Participant
                • Undecided
                Up

@kgamm switching topics may help. If you’re banging your head against a brick wall sometimes switching CFA topics or mocks gives you a new lease of life. Taking a quick break like a shower helps too.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.