See how our partners can help you ace your CFA exams.
Should I start Level 2 now?
Hi guys, I sat for the december exams recently and I'm still waiting for my results. Since the L2 is coming up, is it advisable to start studying now, or should I wait until the result is confirmed? I think I did OK although with the pass rate being what it is I'm guessing it can go either way for me. Any advice would be great!