Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CFA Events Calendar

View full calendar

Recommended Discussions

See how our partners can help you ace your CFA exams.

CFA Level II prep

Tez4715Tez4715 EdinburghPosts: 26 Associate
edited September 7 in CFA Level II

Hi peeps,

I have been looking into how to best tackle the CFA level II exam because everything I have read on it is making me nervous...

After reading all the CFA level I material and doing the EoC questions as I went, the process of going back to redo the EoC questions was nothing short of infuriating because of how much I had forgotten... So for level II I am going to experiment with "spaced repetition learning" to see if I can make the whole process a little less painful.

I have pondered how to best approach tackling the level II exam with this approach and thought I would share what I have come up with - good deed of the day - tick!

Just to give a little context, I intend to use Kaplan Schweser notes, videos, Qbank and the CFA Qbank to prepare me before I smash out as many mocks as possible. The excel sheet I have created is based around this but you could certainly tailor it accordingly to meet your needs. I have also thrown in an hour counter for good measure :D

See the attached spreadsheet, it should be pretty intuitive but if you've any questions just give me a shout.

All the best with level II

LoreA

Comments