Student Lounge @MattJuniper

@MattJuniper

• Author
      Participant
        • CFA Level 2
        Up
        ::

Hey @MattJuniper, this question just reminded me of you 😛 And i noticed that you’ve been lately less active on the forum.

Hope it’s all for the preparations!

• Up

Haha brilliant @sidmenon! I’m not sure i like Schweser profiting on my ‘stock’ tho 😉 or my ‘equipment’!

Yeah I’ve been a bit quiet of late, basically had my head down revising hard. I’ve only got about 125 pages of Schweser left to read before I complete the readings. This weekend will consist of going over all the online questions and memorising formula I think. I reckon I have about 200 formula to memorise so far. Then it’s a case of practice questions until E-day!

Managed to book the last week off work today too (and got a surprise that the Monday of that week was a bank holiday, so it only cost me 4 days holiday!). Can fly back to the UK on the Fri, head to London for a real life practice mock on the sat, spend the week at my parents studying hard all week, and hit the exam on the 1st. Perfect!

• Up

what’s the answer @sidmenon !!!!!! haha

and there should be a dislike button – as in dislike the fact that @mattjuniper went MIA

PS: is the answer B?

Participant
          • Undecided
          Up

is the answer A? :))

• Up

We missed you @mattjuniper!

• Up

Participant
            • CFA Level 2
            Up

Yeah, the answer is B @lulu123.

@MattJuniper Awesome! Sounds like your preparations are going according to plan!

Haha, i think on the night of June 1 and 2, this forum will be the most active on this planet with all our MIA heroes returning! 😛

• Up

I think the forum will be shut that weekend until the Monday, due to exams taking place at different times, like AF. @zee, @sophie, @christine?

• Up

Sounds like you’ve got it all sorted out @mattjuniper!

• Up

@MattJuniper I missed your quirky sense of humor! Come back so I can lol all your posts =D

Keymaster
              • CFA Charterholder
              Up

Well we haven’t really decided on that yet. We might be able to implement a more elegant solution.

• Up

and there should be a dislike button – as in dislike the fact that @mattjuniper went MIA

Man Down!!!

Participant
                • CFA Level 2
                Up

Hmm yeah. That’s quite possible too.

Viewing 12 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.