Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CFA Events Calendar

View full calendar

Recommended Discussions

See how our partners can help you ace your CFA exams.

Well....

I've been stuck as an L3 candidate for a while (postponed 2 years, then failed one), but this could be it.

It wasn't the easiest, but I definitely think I have at least some shot at passing L3 this time. Good luck to everyone and I'll see you on results day!
This is CFA!!!

Comments

• cfachriscfachris Posts: 19 Associate
    edited June 17
    hey @fabian, how did you feel it went?

I'm a 2nd time L3 candidate as well, hopefully I did enough to pass for charterholdership. Blanked out on 2 whole questions though, but rushed through to finish them and came back in a calmer manner to wrote something, hoping to get partial points for those instead of 0.

@jasdev - how did it go for you? I know you're the well prepared one! :)
  • fp92fp92 UKPosts: 30 Associate
    Hope you L3 candidates out there did enough to pass. I'm only at L1 and have complained of the longgg study period up to the exams, can't imagine doing 3 years+ of this for the charterholdership! 

I felt kinda good about the exam, took all the tips on time mgmt from you all here and didn't freak out. But not sure if I have enough answers right to pass though. Anyway, feels good to get it over it for now, and enjoy the summer! I'm feeling strange with all the free time I have now and not quite sure what to do with myself!
  • It was...a lot harder than I thought it would be, but I'm happy with how I responded. When I failed L3 it was a full on panic mode and I knew I bombed it before the exam even finished. This time, I feel much better. However it plays out I'm satisfied I could not have done any better, there is a lot of comfort and satisfaction in that for me!
    This is CFA!!!
  • fabian said:
    However it plays out I'm satisfied I could not have done any better, there is a lot of comfort and satisfaction in that for me!
    Wise words. You can only try your best, stressing about it any further will only lead to madness.