CFA CFA Level 3 Schweser Notes. Done.

Schweser Notes. Done.

• Author
      ::

Finally finished reading the Schweser Notes, and with 3 days to spare ahead of my end-of-April target! Today is a good day! Have also managed to write out all of the equations on cue cards to start memorising them, about 300 in total I think (In all honesty that’s what took most of the time!).

Next job…go through all the 7city online questions, as I have slacked on these. Gonna go back through Schweser, read the key points, and tackle the questions. Should get this done by COB tomorrow. Then it’s a month of practice papers, EOC’s and final revision preparations.

How do I feel at this moment in time? Scared. I’m pretty certain I don’t remember anything I read, and finishing on the GIPS chapter was an absolute killer (@Marc I know you’ll sympathise here!). On the plus side I remember feeling the same last year, and it took me longer to finish the readings.

I keep visualising how good it will feel if I get the ‘Congratulations’ e-mail in August, and how awful I’ll feel if I don’t, and then put my head down and crack on.

In the words of @Diya, “I’ve done my 300 Hours. Have you?”

• Up

WOOHOO!!! 🙂 I just finished mine too!

• Up

I’ve always wondered where they came up with 300 hours. Did CFAI track candidates and log every single hour they studied? But what about the time I study away from my desk, do I count that too?!

Keymaster
        • CFA Charterholder
        Up

It’s surveyed, which seems like a terribly subjective thing. For such a stats-laden qualification, their surveys are quite wishy-washy and really not that useful.

Participant
          • CFA Charterholder
          Up

@artyeasel @mattjuniper

Is it too late for me to get in on the celebration? I just got to the end of the curriculum.

• Up

WOOHOO!!! 🙂 I just finished mine too!

Virtual ‘High-Five’! :-h

• Up

Woohoo! That’s perfect timing @Mattjuniper. Sounds like a great start to the final month

• Up

<:-P Nice one @Marc ! It's still right on time

Viewing 7 reply threads
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.