CFA CFA Level 2 December 20 exam probability

December 20 exam probability

• Author
      Participant
        • Undecided
        Up
        ::

How positive are you that CFA institute will conduct exams in Dec 20?

CFA site extract – “We are carefully tracking pandemic-related restrictions around the globe. We hope that there will be no need for further postponements. If local situations require a change in plans we will adapt as needed. We are developing contingency plans for December. These contingency plans include: allowing test center changes to other locations, issuing an additional postponement, or deferring to a computer-based administration. As the December exam date gets closer we will react to the specific challenges of the pandemic and inform you of our plans.”

Participant
          • Undecided
          Up

I really hope that the exams are not cancelled or postponed. Would not want to drag my prep any longer!

Participant
            • CFA Level 1
            Up

I’m concerned about this as well – I know it’s as what @rahul12 says, study as if it’s 100% going forward, it’s really affecting my motivation if I’m thinking the exam might not happen. 😔

Participant
              • CFA Level 1
              Up

If they are postponed and you hypothetically pass Level 1 in Feb, do you have to wait until 2022 to take Level 2?

I would hope that CFA would make some sort of exception and offer L2 and L3 in December if they are delayed again.

Participant
                • CFA Level 3
                Up

with the pandemic situation affecting countries around the world at a different rate/way, I don’t think anyone can reasonably predict what will happen 5-6 months from now. the best we can do as candidates is just study, unfortunately.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.