Student Lounge You know you’ve been studying too long when…

You know you’ve been studying too long when…

• Author
      Participant
        • CFA Level 3
        Up
        ::

I’ve been dreaming in multiple choice…

I’m just waiting for a man to appear to me in my dreams and make three statements about FRAs, and then ask me which one is least accurate 🙂

Participant
          • CFA Level 2
          Up

You know you’ve been studying too long when you wake up every single day in the last month muttering some random CFA topic and mentally patting yourself for getting it right.

• Up

You know you’ve been studying CFA for too long when even life after CFA exams you’re still talking about it 😉

• Up

@mattyc
          Or calculating the probability of passing the CFA exams purely by randomly selecting answers – @diya got me going on that.

I’m sorry Zee >.< I have big plans after the exam. You'll be hearing from me soon =D

Keymaster
            • CFA Charterholder
            Up

I have big plans too, adding more to the forum and blog – as soon as I’m done with this other thing that I’m doing for @sophie

No rest for the wicked!

• Up

Oh dear – that’s a good sign? :))

Keymaster
              • CFA Charterholder
              Up

I’ve been dreaming about work for many weeks now. Not CFA of course, but still, I can somewhat relate….

Also, dreaming that you’re trapped in an Excel cell might signify you’re doing a bit too much Excel work.

• Up

You know you’ve been studying too hard when you are introduced to potential future candidates to tell them about how great pursuing the CFA charter is…and you go on to say how your only friends are books, your LIVING friends have abandoned you, I HOPE your significant other needs a 300 hour break from being with you, and I’d be more than happy to explain how well I have been able to cope with the excessive amounts of failure and self-pity this exam injects into my soul. 🙂 So… I think you should shoot for December kthxbai

Keymaster
                • CFA Charterholder
                Up

You know you’ve been studying too long when… You start calculating the probability of randomly selecting a blueberry nutragrain bar from the snack jar

@mattyc
                Or calculating the probability of passing the CFA exams purely by randomly selecting answers – @diya got me going on that.

Participant
                  • CFA Charterholder
                  Up

You know you’ve been studying too long when… You start calculating the probability of randomly selecting a blueberry nutragrain bar from the snack jar

• Up

Also, dreaming that you’re trapped in an Excel cell might signify you’re doing a bit too much Excel work.

@Zee
                  , that did happen to me when I first started in finance, lo, those many moons ago. It was all so new then.

• Up

I noticed last year just after the exam I spent an inordinate amount of time on CFA related forums, I think it was because I needed to fill the CFA gap!

Viewing 11 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.