Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CFA Events Calendar

View full calendar

CFA Events Calendar

View full calendar

Recommended Discussions

See how our partners can help you ace your CFA exams.

Accommodation Suggestion for London Candidates

For those out-of-town candidates planning to take Level 1 in London (UK) this December, or June next year, and who haven't decided on their accommodation yet, I suggest the Premier Inn at London Docklands (Excel). I stayed here when I travelled to London to take Level 1 in December 2012 and I was very pleased with it. It is just 5 minutes walk from the East entrance of the Excel Centre, so you enter the complex and then walk through it (around 10 minutes) to go towards the West entrace, which is where the exam rooms were in 2012. The Premier Inn room was very clean, insulated against noise, and had equipment for making tea and coffee. There is an on-site restaurant with reasonable prices. Book your rooms at the earliest to get a cheaper rate.
Of course, we are assuming that the London exam venue will remain at the Excel centre, but that is a reasonable assumption to make. I had already booked my room around this time last year for the December exam.

Comments