Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CFA Events Calendar

View full calendar

CFA Events Calendar

View full calendar

Recommended Discussions

See how our partners can help you ace your CFA exams.

Schweser Material

For level 1, I had the luxury of a few months in between graduation and work to study the actual curriculum and utilized schweser material that was about 3-4 years dated (for review) and passed level 1.

I'm wondering for level 2, as I'll have the opportunity to start fresh and get whatever material in whatever form I want, what people would recommend.

My current job gives me a good amount of time to go through the actual curriculum, but I'd also like to get the level 2 schweser stuff for review. I saw the various packages: the notes package, essential package, premium study package, etc.

What are peoples thoughts on these packages? I liked going through the material/doing the end of chapter problems and then to review I'd do the schweser notes questions before a month of practice exams..

Also, I have an option to purchase last years schweser notes from a friend for 300$ that includes 6 mock exams. The most basic 2014 cfa level 2 schweser notes package is 349$ for just the notes.

Comments