See how our partners can help you ace your CFA exams.
Level 1 strategy to June exam needed
I'm a first-time CFA student, registered for this June. I've been doing study notes from KaplanSchweser and just finished earlier this week. I did maybe about half of the concept checkers as I went along.
From what I'm reading from the site and from people who've done this before, I need to be practicing mock exams from now on. I just took one today and my score was 53%, which I'm guessing, er, sucks.
O experienced ones, please do help me with these humble queries:
1. Is my progress right now on track, or behind (or ahead)?
2. Is my strategy of practicing mocks until the exam the right one given I'm scoring 53%?
3. What are the important topics that I cannot throw away?
4. Is there a summary of things for the exam that I need to memorize? I'm thinking like key formula, rules, acronyms.
5. Is there a target mock exam score? I'm using Kaplan's mock exams.